At Rica Web, we’re always looking for the best way to help businesses of all sizes make the most of their digital presence. It’s no secret that building and maintaining a high-end, fully functional website can be time-consuming and often costly for small mom-and-pop operations (not to mention add-on services like hosting and digital marketing).
Not every business needs a site with features and functionality that rivals a Lamborghini Veneno…and that’s ok. NEVERTHELESS small business owners still need some virtual real estate to establish their web presence, and Rica can help.
The internet isn’t going away after all.
As a local business owner, you’ve started noticing your competitors are showing up first in Google – they even might be ribbing you about being ranked higher. You may be scratching your head wondering if Facebook and Yelp are viable lead generators and how do you tap into them. Overwhelmed with the sea of possibilities and not knowing where to begin, you can no longer bury your head in the sand and ignore the internet – if for any other reason, it’s going to be bad for business.
So we at Rica sat down and put our heads together to figure out the best way to go about creating websites for small businesses that looked beautiful and offered all the latest and greatest functionality (and most importantly) without breaking the bank.
We’re excited to announce our most affordable option for designing, building and implementing a new website for your business.
We’ll spare you the details, but we got to work testing out a few of the DIY site-building services. Eventually, we determined Squarespace to be the best all-encompassing solution for small business websites. (Be sure to check out our blog where we rave about it’s best features and the one that dives into some of Squarespace’s shortcomings.)
Let RicaWeb Build You a Site Today
So if you’re a(n):
- Local, single-location retailer with little no or minimal web presence?
- Restaurateur needing a site with its primary purpose to show menu, directions, and general information?
- Fledgling entrepreneur jumpstarting their own web presence?
- Artist or someone looking to test the waters with ecommerce, especially if you only want to cater to an existing customer base.
- Person with minimal computer skills but because you know how to use Google and respond to an email, you’ve been put in charge of an informational website for an event, community or group?
Then, we’re ready to talk about stepping up your web game. Contact us today.